Monday, September 14, 2009

We haven't had a whole lot going on lately to update on. Jeff's been helping me a lot with my school work. Writing papers is pretty much all we've done the past two weekends, and I spend a lot of my time during the week on it also. We're aiming to be done with my last class in the middle of November. Wish us luck!

10 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I love that "we" are aiming for you to be done in Nov! yay for spouses helping w/school work ( I know I've helped Jake)

And I LOVE when Jake makes us eggs for dinner!

Anonymous said...

YaY!! I am so excited for you!?!? Are you going to try and teach out there you think?

Alicia and Jeff said...

Thanks y'all. Lydia, I'm not planning on teaching any time soon. Hopefully we'll get pregnant after I finish my class.

Laurie Huish said...

That is awesome that you will be done soon! I am debating about going back to school-and I dread it :) Love that you have a blog now!

BRZZ Odom said...

Hey Alicia! I just found your blog. Hope you don't mind me lnking to it! 8)

Alicia and Jeff said...

I don't mind at all! I hope you don't mind if I do the same with yours. :)

Oriens said...

Yay you are almost done with your classwork! I love that it is a group effort. =)

The Wigginton Family said...

Haha! I found you! It's Heather Wigginton. I love blog-stalking! You are beautiful and I'm so excited I can finally keep up to date with you!

Christina Correia said...

Alicia.....You are suppose to put interesting things going on in your life on your blog... You need to update...lol. I am sure you can come up with something.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Considering your last post was less than desirable to get excited about reading, I do believe that it is time for an update on you two! (even though I just saw you) :) Post some pics or something or just tell us how your class is going!